Green Sleep Organic Mattresses
“The Natures Nest” (NIU)
Green Sleep has created this incredible new pocket coil model. There is truly a ton of innovation that went into making the Niu. Starting with the simplicity of the Green Sleep concept, everything is 100% natural. Organic cotton, wool, natural rubber, coconut coir and linen. No synthetics, chemical flame retardants or other risky ingredients. The pocket spring system is split on queen and king sized beds to provide correct alignment for each sleeping partner. Normally a coil mattress has one spring unit across the complete bed, which means support might be compromised. By splitting the spring system into two pieces, we provide separate sleeping surfaces inside of one mattress.
Each spring unit has two sides. One side is covered in coconut coir, which provides a firmer more buoyant feel. The other side skips the coconut in favour of just a bit of sheep’s wool, which allows for far more cradling and body conformance. The entire mattress zippers apart to allow for you to change the type of comfort easily at home.
North Malaysia 600 is Green Sleep’s own exclusive proprietary process. Green Sleep’s Natural Rubber cores are derived from their very own tree farm. These trees have been bud grafted to create the North Malaysia 600 seed which in turn produces the purest most elastic rubber on the planet. No latex or synthetic fillers are added to core production.
Green Sleep employs a fabulous cotton velour ticking to finish off the mattress. The cotton is hand picked, and certified organic. This cover is then lined with layers of certified pH neutral Texel wool (the only wool anywhere in the world to achieve this certification) and silk, to create a fully breathable mattress capable of wicking away moisture and providing temperature regulated sleep.
This mattress does not use any synthetics, glues, dyes, oils or chemical flame retardants of any kind.
Mattress Layers (from top to bottom)
- Certified Organic Cotton Velour Cover
- 1500 g / sq metre (44 ounces / sq yard) wool quilted to cover & additional zippered internal layer
- Texel Wool is the only certified pH balanced (pH 7) fibre used in any mattress available today
- natural wool fire barrier (zero chemical flame retardants)
- 3″ natural rubber tree latex
- Two layers of 1 ½” Soft Rubber
- All rubber layers are Eco-Institut certified for purity (no styrene-butadiene)
- Organic cotton wrapped pocket coils
- Custom firmness – pocket spring system is reversible
- Side A features exposed pocket coils for maximum cradling
- Side B has a layer of pure coconut coir over the pocket coils for firmer, more buoyant support
- 9″ Coils pre-compressed into 8″ pockets – enhances support and durability
- Individual spring systems (Queen and King only) – each sleeping partner has their own set of springs for individual support
- Coconut coir wrapped perimeter – enhanced edge support for sitting on the sides of the bed
- 100% Certified Organic cotton bottom cover
|size||mattress only price||s-200 foundation price||set price|
|Twin XL (39"x80"x9")||$2099||$918||$3017|
PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING
Green Sleep’s Natural Rubber cores are derived from our very own tree farm. These trees have been bud grafted to create the North Malaysia 600 which, in turn, produces the purest, most elastic rubber on the planet; no synthetic fillers are added to core production.
Our natural rubber mattress cores start as liquid latex — the sap or “milk” of Hevea brasiliensis, the common rubber tree — harvested by independent farmers in North Malaysia. The natural rubber manufactured from this unique substance breathes easily and wicks moisture away. As a result, it never feels damp or too warm to the touch.
Green Sleep natural rubber also contours the body and retains firmness to provide even support over the long-term, superior durability and elasticity for mattress longevity, and enhanced air circulation for protection against mold and mildew.
The Vimala is a unique mattress concept whose comfort can be personalized for individual needs. For added stability, a dual envelope anti-humidity cover containing pure Texel virgin wool covered in our organic cotton velour is used. The Vimala consists of several North Malaysia 600 natural rubber plates, according to your needs. In addition, firmness can be adapted and can vary on each side of the mattress to respond to individual needs. The mattress contains 7 ½ inches of natural rubber and cushions the body perfectly—an effect enhanced by the highly ergonomic S-300 foundation.
- Organic cotton velour cover.
- 8” thick North Malaysia 600 natural rubber cores inside
- 2″ Firm Bottom/4″ Soft,Medium,or Firm Center/2″Soft top
- Natural rubber that is adaptable to your comfort needs
- Personalization of each side of the mattress
- 1500 g/m² density of Texel pure virgin wool
- Anti-humidity covering
- Extremely durable, flexible and resilient
- Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Mold and dust free
- Moisture pad quilted inside cover
- Cover is organic cotton velour
- 3 lbs. per square yard of Texel wool and silk – needle punched and quilted in cover
Protect your mattress with a wool or cotton mattress protector.
|size||mattress only price||S-300 foundation price||set price|
|Twin XL (39"x80"x9")||$2264||$1188||$3452|
|Cal King (72"x84"x9")||$3958||$2376||$6334|
PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING
These products are made with Organic Cotton, Pure Texel Virgin Wool, and Natural Rubber!
Green Sleep sleep systems were developed in Belgium in 1985 by Georges Lambrecht. Over 30 years of research with doctors, engineers and sleep specialists have brought you Greensleep mattresses. With this mattress you will have the perfect sleep. Because the Greensleep mattress is ergonomic, it allows the body to complete the 5 sleeping zones, including Deep Sleep, the most healing zone, therefore maximizing cell-regeneration and health.
Green Sleep is more than revolutionary thinking. It’s a good night’s sleep. Guaranteed. With evolutionary sleep products that redefine the way we rest mind and body. And Green Sleep is more than just high-quality mattresses — it’s a healthy balance between science, nature and common sense ergonomics. A natural choice for comfortable, restorative sleep.
Based on more than 30 years of scientific research, Green Sleep is also a concept born of necessity; the better we sleep, the better we feel. That’s because undisturbed sleep refreshes, restores and rejuvenates.
Green Sleep is designed to provide the perfect, natural sleep environment, night after night. Give us a call us for purchasing organic mattresses.